Tuesday 1 September 2009

A Big Funky Jungian Awakening

Being the fickle creature that I am I have been absent from blogging as I have been on holiday and other such things and I have now returned to my somewhat neglected blog to address an issue that has been on my mind of late.

What does the Neptune, Chiron, Jupiter alignment mean to me and what does it mean to you?
I have been mulling this over between onerous tasks which include building a website, proof reading reviews general web nerdy-ness; while also having a rather nasy water infection much to my dismay. One thing is for sure, those with planets and points in the latter degrees of the fixed signs Tarus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius will feel the alignments personally.

Where Chiron is concerned you can be pretty certain that the healing of old wounds is going to be brought to ones attention. Is it any wonder that I have been forced to readdress the way in which I live my life and the physical problems I have encountered this year point at a deeper underlying spiritual malaise.

But enough about me! With Chiron being the wounded healer, Neptune being a planet of illusion, spirituality and effusiveness and Jupiter being a lovely expansive planet of good will I feel that some sort of spiritual awakening or transition is on the cards – or in the stars. In Aquarius a sign of universal brotherhood and fraternity this could be interpreted as taking place on the level of our collective subconscious in some sort of big, funky Jungian cosmic gathering.

This subject demands more scrutiny, but I must ease myself slowly back in to my blogging so as not to upset my finely tuned and delicate Piscean sensibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment